Firestone Hot Springs he’s still leading me for
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 
set at the same time as this. location is between neverwinter forest and firestone hot springs. tag's for reference <3

Aside from the struggle for meals, this month has been kind to the young juvenile. He was slowly but surely regaining his health. No more was the boy who struggled to walk or shook in the night. He travered these lands alongside his guardian—slowly, cautiously, but he still moved. That's all that mattered. 

This newfound strength inspired him to work on his speech as well. He would listen to everything @Pan had to say and when left alone in the night he would recite everything he remembered to his bird.

Phillip. That word was his favorite of the bunch. It was unique, wonderful. Something he was referred to as. It made him feel like someone rather than this entity unknown to this earth. 

Phillip was left to his own devices that day (he had fallen behind yet again). It didn’t bother him as much as it used to. As long he had the comfort of knowing Alarian would return he would be at peace. With that in mind, the boy decided to spend his time exploring the surroundings.

It was a peculiar location to say the least. While the rest of Teekon cooled, this little patch in the earth kept warm. It could have been perfect if not for the awful rotting smell. That's what ultimately kept him near the tree line. Oh well. At least his owl was there to keep him company as he sat in the shade. Every few minutes he would glance up the tree where she was perched and smile.
Messages In This Thread
he’s still leading me for - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Andraste - November 17, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Andraste - November 17, 2019, 03:36 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Andraste - November 17, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Andraste - November 17, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Alarian - November 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: he’s still leading me for - by Andraste - November 17, 2019, 05:53 PM