Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
134 Posts
Ooc —
Ever one to wander, Belharra didn't stay in one place for long. It was one of the many things her father had both admired and loathed in her; her forays from home would call to mind his own wayfaring days, which all ended on the Island. 

Belharra was thinking of a full belly, not her father, as she passed through a forest that was dense and deep. The Island had been cold and rocky, and forests of Neverwinter's ilk nonexistent. Admiring the thick boughs as she did, Belharra nearly came face to face with a boy reclining in the fen. Pulling the stops out, giving him a once over and noticing the wound to his hips, Belharra lifted her hazel gaze to his in inquiry, but not concern. The cut looked fresh and not at all from a wolfs fangs. Catch some trouble, mate?
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM