Hoshor Plains Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She didn't register his presence until his words broke through her anxious thoughts. She paused her steps and looked to Hieronymous with a weary smile. She never minded the concern of a fellow packmate; it was often that their roles were reversed, and she was the one asking another to share the burden of the their problems, so she appreciated the opportunity to do the same. My son is missing, she admitted quietly. I've been so busy with Ira and trying to help make this place safe for the pack that he just disappeared right under my nose. She cast a worried glance out to the lands beyond their makeshift borders before resting it back on him. I'm afraid of what could happen to him out there all alone, especially right now...he's still so young. She closed her eyes and sighed. So I decided to search the borders for any sign of him; our scents needed to be freshened anyway. It would hopefully keep unwanted visitors out as well as possibly lead Castor back home. You can join me if you'd like, she offered softly. She wasn't the best company right now, but she could use the help and the distraction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin - by Speedy - December 19, 2019, 04:39 PM