Hoshor Plains Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She offered a sad smile. Thank you, she offered. If more of them were looking for him, then they'd be more likely to find him before something happens. She walked along the borders, nose to the ground until his question made her lift her head to look at him. His name is Castor, and his coloring is similar to mine except lighter, and he has very distinct, teal eyes, she answered. He is about five months old. I'm worried about what could happen to him out there all alone. Her words cut off with a sigh and a shake of her head. She knew there was a chance he could be injured or worse, and the longer he was missing, the more likely it was that something bad had happened. She felt helpless; all she could do was search and hope that he stumbled into someone or somewhere safe in the meantime. I appreciate you taking time to help me look for him, she added after a small pause. Then she lowered her head once more, drawing in the scents along the borders as she moved.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin - by Speedy - December 31, 2019, 07:51 PM