The Sunspire sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
All Welcome 
timelines? I don't know her
@Andraste

There was a level of desperation in Cupid’s stride. It was very odd of him. He was one to take his time, handle life's struggles as it came to him. Something had changed as of late. Thoughts of braving the winter months alone were far more daunting then before. Thus he seeked refuge somewhere, anywhere.

Indeed he was in a hurry but perhaps not as much as he first thought. If that were the case he would have joined the previous forest's ranks without much of a thought. But having to face the man that scarred him put a sour taste in his mouth. There was no way he could live with him and he certainly couldn't live under him. Their meeting had ended with the nomad turning away without another word.

And now here he was, far from the wilderness and perched upon Sunspire.  It was a gloomy yet peaceful scene. Sunlight couldn't pierce the heavy clouds. Gentle rainfall cooled the mountainside. A lonely man sat beneath a tree, eyes closed and breathing softly.
Messages In This Thread
sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - November 27, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - November 28, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - December 13, 2019, 09:35 AM