Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
tags for reference ( no obligation to join! ). open for any easthollow wolves. <3

though moonspear has confirmed that easthollow was not the culprits behind vercingetorix's murder, praimfaya does not want to be the type of wanheda that simply takes the word of strangers alone. as far as she is concerned, she must follow up with this on her own. even if it is true that easthollow had nothing to do with it, she does not see how visiting them could hurt. if the rusalkan crone is so quick to toss them into the crosshairs of her rage and into the cusp of war then surely they know of her. at least, that is praimfaya's hope.

the fog of the morning burns with the warmth of the sun though the day remains, at best cloudy. nevertheless, the worlida sets off after informing @Aleks and @Dacio — whether she is joined by her faithful and most trusted companions or not — in the general direction of easthollow though whether she succeeds in reaching them is touch and go. she has never been there before but she knows of them. from the crone. from minnow whom she met very briefly. from where her path had crossed with the other girl so many moons ago now, praimfaya is able to gather a rough estimate of where she'd find them.

her steps slow, body language loosely cautious and largely neutral as she approaches the stone circle. it has been a long while since she crossed paths with minnow and admittedly, the specific scent is fuzzy ...but she hopes she's reached the right place. she comes to a halt a respectful distance from the borders, tips her head back and lets out a call for any of the wolves that might come to greet her.

nanowrimo: 288
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - December 13, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 03:03 PM