Moonspear in the land of not quite day
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
i'ma wrap it! but i will send a present-day tag your way soon i hope >> 
He gave his sister a silent farewell, and got to business now that this much was settled by striding on along a well-worn path into their woods. It was a lower elevation route to start, but a quick hill later on awaited a climb she would have to grow familiar with. Jarilo had a good outlook on this though. Plenty, he answered, detailing their core a little bit if she would have it. Dirge and Hydra's family was focal, next was him and his siblings, then the others they had gathered since the autumn like Moriko and Dragomir. Brief little overview, mainly.

Then, thinking about what she said about wolves coming and going, he agreed. Yeah, winter has just been the beginning, but we've done well despite prey being scarce still, it seems, he said, thoughtful. They were lucky Moonspear still had the means to do well. Any less and he knew they'd hurt. I hope it will start to return soon, since the earthquakes have quieted for a while now too.. he mentioned, still reeling from the impact it had on their environments--even the less obvious ones at a glance.

Nevertheless, as he led the way, he easily volleyed any other questions and gave his answers about whichever (and pointed out a few key landmarks along the way, like a cache) until they reached the rendezvous. Only because he knew what to look for, he sussed out the sneaky @Antares lurking on the fringes and per the growing boy's watch, found out that none of the others were around right now. But, Jarilo exchanged names, scents, the likes, and figured it was a start to help Katya begin integrating, even before he eventually left her to settle in on her own somewhere peaceful on the Spear.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 25, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 01, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 02, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 03, 2019, 12:16 AM