Emberwood did you do what i asked?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Sorry for the weird phonetic speech, lol. She has a code in her node!

It was all a little bit overwhelming right now. She was dizzy and warm, and then there was Awol closing the distance and draping himself over her shoulders, sort-of. The contact wasn't an issue; Ibis had always been a very physical person and when she felt the weight on her back it became apparent just how much she missed cuddling up to her own family. It was a flash of nostalgia and loss, there and gone again.

She heard a choked sound coming from one of the gathered wolves—Bhediya. Then the mother shouted, and Awol was talking, and everyone seemed to be fussing so much over little Ibis—so, so overwhelming. She played it off with a weak smile and with some fidgeting until she was safely extricated from all of it.

The girl sniffled a bit, blinked away some fluid which had built up over her eyes, and looked at each of the wolves. Eager Awol, motherly Bhediya, the giant Kavik. They were all so different from the last. Ibis clears her throat—coughs a little, clears it again—and then with their attention gathered, tries to explain.

I'm habby they ah-greend. If win-der gets too hard for us maybe dey can helb. Sniffle. Um. I wan-ded us to meed up and talk. I'm... I'm nod sure I can lead by myself, but that's why I would like to asg for your helb. All of you. If you're willingk. A series of small phlegmy coughs catches in her throat and she looks away, huffing softly when the spasm passes, sniffling again. Ugh. Having a cold really sucked.

Then she was looking to them again, hopeful, if a little weathered due to the soggy nose and sleepy eyes. Kavik, Bhediya, Awol, wheeze will you... Helb me?
Messages In This Thread
did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 28, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 29, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:33 PM