Emberwood Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Hearing of his great love of Bhediya warmed her innocent little heart. It surprised her too that Bhe had never mentioned this man to her, but maybe they didn't have that kind of relationship yet. Ibis considered the dark woman as yet another mother figure; she went to her with any question she would've posed to Olive or Seabreeze, and didn't know what to think about the woman's silence on this matter—then again, they were very different in age and maybe it was just Bhediya's way, keeping personal things personal.

Still, it was charming to finally be in the presence of a love story.

That's—That's all so good Pyg! Ibis all but gasped around the accolades, I know she'll be happy here, you'll both be so happy here. Whatever happened in her past with her other kids... I think you can help her feel right again, and that's precious. Whatever you two need, let me know and I'll do my best for you. There goes her tail again..!

Ibis was overjoyed for this development, clearly.
Messages In This Thread
Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 13, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Pygmalion - December 19, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 23, 2019, 03:03 PM