Emberwood Building Up To the Sky
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Absolutely~ She chimed in, if anyone was patient enough to learn, she would happily teach her crude way of carving into tree trunks. The failed carvings would hopefully be unnoticed, forgotten in time and maybe even covered over by branches should she be lucky enough - but these ones were at least passable as flowers. Whenever you feel patient enough to try, come find me, I will teach you my method. a sweet smile curved her lips.

Then Ibis turned to snow damsel with hope-filled eyes, nervously Reiko swallowed several times over. She wasn't keen lying, or even accidentally so by filling Ibis' head with empty promises. We won't know for sure until it does. Was her compromise. Hope, that's all I can promise. It was better than to sit around and just hope that Okeanos would stumble onto their scented borders, at least they were trying something more than just wishing for the best.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Building Up To the Sky - by Reiko - December 09, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Reiko - December 18, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 19, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:18 PM