Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The surprise came off as a positive to Ibis, who smiled and nodded emphatically—pleased by the reaction. Yes, I am! I didn't intend it to be this way, but somehow... I guess because I gathered everyone together, kept everything as organized as I could... They look to me for answers. Most of which I feel ill-equipped to give, to be honest, her ears fanned either-side of her head as she said this, but that's what the counsel is for. It is very nice to have a group of my best friends helping me.

Her tail swayed behind her, and then a thought struck her sharply—Oh! One of them, my Paladin, he used to run with Swiftcurrent. Actually, he was the leader there... Do you know of a man named Kavik? Maybe he had been a friend of Star back when she had lived at the creek? Ibis couldn't remember what they'd discussed the last time they'd been together beyond mourning the damage to the old claim, but the thought of reuniting old pack-members invigorated her.
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM