Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis shrugged her shoulders, shaking her head lightly as the other woman apologized so profusely. No, it's alright Star. Don't worry about it. I can always pop over there for a visit and to play catch-up. It wasn't like Star was one of her own wolves, expected to ferry information between the allied packs or whatever. Thinking of that - and of Courtfall - Ibis opened her mouth to ask after Star's own well-being when the conversation pivoted to focus upon the Archdruid.

We are doing well, actually, and I'm quite surprised. That was a moment of weakness and doubt, but she let it flow through her words, and laughed lightly afterwards. There have been so many additions to the forest that we're starting to feel the strain, food-wise. Thankfully it looks as if the famine has broken, so we should start seeing more life in the valley soon. I'm just happy everyone has survived so far - the winter started off so strongly. Or maybe we felt the effects more intensely because of the food shortage? Either way... Feeling as if she was babbling, Ibis giggles softly and takes a breath.

How is your home doing? Courtfall, was it?
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM