Northstar Vale i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Just hunt a few things and go. That's what he kept repeating to himself as he crept through the center of the court. Maybe he'd grown attached to his little home on the mountains, cause being down here was extremely unpleasant. The grass and snow just didn't feel right between his toes. Strange, seeing as he was just laying in it a couple of weeks ago. Maybe he should get out more, stop being such a hermit. 
He huffed when he heard someone trying to get his attention. Great, just perfect. All he wanted to do was get something done and return to his isolated little peak, now he had to mingle. Maybe he should just ignore it. No, that wouldn't please his packmates very much. 

Cupid turned and was surprised to see a familiar face. It was the woman that attacked Zephyr, well one of them anyways. He couldn't tell the difference between the two. This one was pretty old, that's all he could say. 

It's you. His tail twitched before he continued. The one who mauled that kid. Why'd you do it huh? Don't you feel bad? You should. He's just a kid. All things he refrained from saying. She was only doing her job. He couldn't fault the poor old thing. Didn't make him any less pissed (why was he so mad anyways?). He had to hide it. Uh. Good job I guess. Compliment her on the deed, that should distract her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know - by Cupid - December 13, 2019, 10:22 PM