Northstar Vale i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
He had to stifle a snort. Ok maybe—no— she was right. Cupid was a selfish soul. And yeah if he saw one of these courtiers in battle he'd turn tail in a heartbeat. And why shouldn't he? What have they ever done for him? Give him a place to stay? Ha! Any pack under the sun would have done so if he acted nice enough. They weren't entitled to his work nor his kindness. Nobody was. The only reason he was here was because of this unusually harsh winter. He'd head for the hills as soon as the first flower poked out of the snow.

She turned her side to him, showing him the previously unseen scars that littered her body. He felt a little twinge of guily when he saw them, even more so when she talked about how lucky Zephyr was. Cupid shook the feeling away, much preferring to stick to her faults. If she knew just how bad being attacked was then why did she inflict that pain onto someone else? (nevermind she wasn't the one to start the fight) Seeing that the woman was already fired up, Cupid kept the thought to himself.

Nope. And I don’t care so hold your breath. Now if you’ll excuse me- He attempted to walk past her without facing her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know - by Cupid - December 14, 2019, 12:05 AM