Emberwood stop being so laissez-faire; we're all scared of the future
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She worried that she had disturbed the sleeping wolf, and fell quiet, listening as long as she could before becoming introspective; she could come back another time, and leave these herbs if that was better... But before long the stranger called back to her, their voice sharp and their eyes trailing to the herbs.

My name is Ibis. I'm here to help you. She offered with a level tone. It might've been easier to get her way if Ibis mentioned her rank (or carried herself in any way like a leader, which she rarely did), but she did not want to lord her position over anyone nor force them in to compliance. She did not move from her spot just in case her presence disturbed the silver wolf. There are for you, if you'd like. I tried to find something to help wash them down but, hunting is pretty grim right now. A little shrug of her shoulders.. And then she carefully nosed the bundle closer, and stepped back, planting herself on her haunches.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stop being so laissez-faire; we're all scared of the future - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 08:26 PM