ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"sunny!" the hunter closes the remaining distance between herself and the small gathering rapidly, pulling her brother into the wolf equivalent of a hug, should he allow. the stench of sickness, does not do unnoticed, and her voice is touched by concern when she withdraws, asking, "are you alright? what happened to you, your kids?" 

her gaze flicks over the other two wolves behind him, deeming them unfamiliar. her heart sinks at the absence of his children. it is only when she returns her full attention to him that recognition sparks, and her head snaps up to focus on the black-furred female. "khoe?" incredulous, her tones bears only surprise and doubt, the rest of her feeling about the woman hardly having time to catch up. another memory return, brief and faded and better-examined latter.
Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM