Noctisardor Bypass i hope it's ben and socrates poop all up in your kitchen
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
2:30am letsgo post

Let's be real, they all smelled like wet dog out here.  It was probably a near-permanent condition with how foul the weather had been at times.  Other than some of the copses of trees, they hadn't located any big shelters, let alone dens.  Perhaps it would be wise to put that higher on the list... 

His concern paused Arbiter for a second, but no more.  I don't like the uncertainty.  I need to know if they're there, if this will be our home or if we need to go elsewhere.  I need to know our children can hunt with the rest of the pack, it goes on.  The long chain of concerns, multi-dependent problems to solve in the end all boiled down to one thing, and she stopped to give him a level stare, I don't want to worry about spring.  The problems now spiraled into the problems then -- as her own figure had slimmed, it made her wonder how any woman would be able to carry pups, if this continued through to warmer months, even one so willing to be cutthroat and selfish as herself.  She didn't ask this year, of course, maybe it was the lack of having that to worry about that had let her mind lock on something else well worth worrying about.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope it's ben and socrates poop all up in your kitchen - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 05:42 AM