Emberwood [M] to tell you how i feel
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This is long and Grezig is rambling for most of it. If you feel Kavik would have interrupted her at any point, feel free to do so and ignore the rest of what she says.

Grezig spun ungracefully at the sound of Kavik’s voice, not having noticed his approach. “Kavik,” she said, breathlessly. “What? No, nothing is wrong.” Her words came out too fast, too eager. She shook her head, took a step toward him. “I must speak with you. Something… something is wrong, but… How do I explain?” She looked around, at the trees, the sky, the ground, trying to think of what to say to him. “Something is wrong with me,” she finally said, desperate to say something, even if the words came out jumbled. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her frantic mind. She was never frantic like this. She was Grezig. She embodied earth—slow, patient, obstinate. She laughed, though it came out sounding wrong, half-crazed. Perhaps her obstinance was the reason she still had feelings for this man. Perhaps she was simply too stubborn to let go.

She sat down promptly, her rump simply falling the ground as if her back legs had stopped functioning. She glanced at Kavik, her eyes wild. “I’m tired of waiting!” she said, louder than she would have liked. “You were already Liri’s by the time you met me. I understand that. But then I left and… what? Some other woman came and took you. From me. Again.” She was not herself. The Grezig she knew would have explained herself more gracefully than this. With more decorum. With probably less words, and certainly less show of emotion.

Her ears fell along her skull of their own accord, tail tucked tightly against her side. “Why am I always waiting?” She stared at him, eyes wide and imploring and desperate and… more than a little intense. They narrowed after a moment and her face contorted into something akin to rage or… jealousy. “Am I not good enough for you?” Something was wrong with her, after all. She must be defective in some way, or he would have loved her in return by now. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she realized that she was sliding quickly into madness, but she couldn’t stop herself. She had to get the words out before they consumed her.
Messages In This Thread
[M] to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 06:48 PM