Emberwood [M] to tell you how i feel
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
!!!MATURE WARNING: MENTIONS SEX.!!!

He… He didn’t know? Once again, her body was fire when he touched his nose to her cheek. He wanted to know what he had done wrong. He thought she was upset. Was he… blind? Deaf? She laughed, but it was mirthless. It was a laugh of surprise, disbelief. “What do you mean what’s wrong?” she demanded, turning to him again, her embarrassment and shame fading. Those feelings were replaced with ones of annoyance and desperation. How had he taken two wives and had five children without knowing the signs of a woman’s sexual needs? She stared hard at him for a moment, wondering if he was playing some kind of sick prank on her, but he seemed genuinely confused.

She sucked in a breath, puffing her chest out, and gathered her courage, determined to be obvious this time, and proud of it. Fuck their emotional baggage earlier. Fuck her awkwardness. She turned her back to him again, but this time planted her paws firmly on the ground, her legs spread farther apart than normal, and brushed her tail in his face (if allowed), before moving it out of the way. She turned and looked back at him over one shoulder. “Do you get it now, you idiot? Fuck. Me.” Her face burned and she regretted the last two words the moment they were out of her mouth, but she couldn’t take them back. So instead, she just continued to stare at him, as if daring him to do anything other than what she had demanded.

Of course, he could flat-out refuse. He could turn and walk away. He could be angry. He could be embarrassed. She had no idea what he would do. She might have just ruined whatever closeness they had gained earlier. She didn’t care. She would make her feelings and thoughts known to him, and he could do what he wanted with them. She just didn’t care anymore about having any kind of decorum. Still, she felt regret twinge her heart. He had just talked to her about losing all of his children, his wife. She cringed, turned to look at him again. Her legs trembled. In a small voice very unlike the one she had used before, she said, “Only if… if you want.”
Messages In This Thread
[M] to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 06:48 PM