Emberwood as long i'm here, no one can hurt you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Running a pack was no easy feat and the responsibilities had swept in like a swollen tide across Ibis, overwhelming her for the better part of the recent fortnight; she had no knowledge of anything aside from the pack's food stores, patrol rotations, and good spots to sneak a nap in between her duties — so when a call from Bhediya rose succinctly to the air Ibis didn't think anything of it. Another summons for her specifically, and one she was thinking to ignore - except she heard further calls, one for each of the leaders, and that brought everything to the forefront. Nobody would convene the entire counsel unless it was important.

Ibis thus made swift work of the now-familiar forestry; leaping across the patches of exposed snow, slipping easily between the trees, and within a few minutes she closed-in on where the sound originated: and there she spied Bhediya — beyond the woman, the towering shape of Kavik. Concern knit her brow and she drew herself with further haste towards the pair, glancing from face to face but saying nothing.
Messages In This Thread
as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 29, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - December 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 01, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 10, 2020, 11:09 AM