Emberwood It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
His eyes widened, breath coming up short. My God, he replied, swallowing a lump that had risen in his throat. Where'd ye find her? That sounds like an awful thing tae stumble upon. His ears flattened and swiveled, as if expecting. . .something. . .to sneak up unexpectedly behind them.

Bhediya will be safe as long as she has me, Pygmalion vowed, giving his sister a solemn nod. And so will you, Lita. I willna let either of ye come to harm. God, imagine! Bhediya or his little sister in the place of that murdered lass. The image brought his stomach up in knots—

He let out a shuddering breath, closing his eyes. Neither of ye should leave the Emberwood, Pyg said firmly. Not while a killer is on the loose. D'ye understand? He felt confident enough to make this judgment call; he was the master of his mate, after all, and an elder to Lolita. Their superior, despite what rank or intelligence may show otherwise.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - December 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 04, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Pygmalion - January 18, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: It's time to get out of Iraq, Bush - by Lolita - January 18, 2020, 09:52 AM