Emberwood old gods
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Easy's home! I rolled some dice, and it looks like Easy can catch two turkeys, provided she has some help! If more than one other wolf joins, feel free to catch more than that. Tagging @Dauntless just in case he is in the area to hear Easy howl.
After delivering Valiant to Easthollow's borders, Easy had taken off once more with @Lavender in tow. She was telling the other girl what little she new about Bhediya, such as that she seemed nice enough, and that she was now mated to a rather charming fellow named Pygmalion. Other than that, there was not much to tell; she explained that she had not been in the pack long when she'd learned of Sunny's continued survival in Easthollow.

As they drew nearer to the borders, however, Easy caught a familiar scent. Her nose twitched as she dropped into a hunter's gait and turned aside to investigate. Soon enough, the warbling sound of turkeys reached her ears. "I'm gonna see if I can catch a few," she said to Lavender, inviting the other woman to come along or to seek someplace to rest after a rather arduous trip. Easy knew her sister was not quite as used to travelling as she was.

With that, the girl tipped back her head in a two-part message: I'm home! and Someone come hunt with me!
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
old gods - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: old gods - by Dauntless - January 02, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: old gods - by Lavender - January 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: old gods - by Easy - January 02, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: old gods - by Dauntless - January 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: old gods - by Lavender - January 05, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: old gods - by Easy - January 05, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: old gods - by Dauntless - January 06, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: old gods - by Lavender - January 20, 2020, 08:49 PM