Haunted Wood I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
the woman is gone. hela takes this in stride, instead moving to make a quick end of the creature. releasing her hold, she lunges toward it's flank, renting the tended flesh there and ultimately eviscerating the creature. the whelp begins to eat even as she coyote still stirs; as is the manner of wild things. once, she had had reservations, but now she only moves to sate her hunger on the once-intruder. the girl will drag this one, and the second, to the cache herself; evidently Vanity has no desire to do anything beyond the minimum. for now, however, she moves only to sate her hunger.
Messages In This Thread
I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - January 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 04, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - February 07, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 10, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Vanity - February 10, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: I want my caviar in a heart shaped bowl - by Hela - February 10, 2020, 05:07 PM