Mount Apikuni I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
He stormed down the path that was wreathed most recently in @Bhediya's scent, fuming. For her scent was so thickly wreathed in Kukulkan's that it burned. It burned like indigestion, like a too-hot summer's day. It burned like every terrible sensation of heat—

And he burned for her in myriad ways. He must have her, he must take her, he must stamp this willfulness out of her before she ended up round with some bloke's whelps.

BHEDIYA! Pygmalion roared, bursting through various bits of winter-dead underbrush, heedless of the way the forest raked his flesh. He was without sense, out of his mind, uncaring of any physical sensation but her. Her scent, her taste, her insides. . .

A groan caught in his throat at the thought, for as wrathful as her heady smell had made him, it had elicited other feelings as well. Feelings he was far more keen to entertain than anger.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 08, 2020, 09:37 AM