Emberwood come through, i think i need you here
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Private 
01/14. assuming everyone jumps in, rounds w/ no post order sound okay?

the border was familiar, but crossing it felt unnatural. it was as though her absence was a resignation and this was a forbidden reentry. in her heart, she longed for ibis, but knew that she wasn't strong enough to hear the truth. bhediya pressed deeper into the territory, releasing short calls for @Kavik

she might have called for awol, had she trusted him more. bhediya respected him as a co-leader but did not feel comfortable asking him for what she was about to ask the paladin. 

after a moment's thought, she released another call for @Easy and @Lavender, this one a bit louder than those previous. bhediya settled beside @Kukulkan somewhere near the densite and awaited someone's arrival, hoping that the summoned brute would appear first.

Messages In This Thread
come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 13, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 14, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 15, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 20, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:54 PM