Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya watches as the queen of the spear stills so that she can catch up with her and a small noise of gratitude is made as she falls into step with the other warrior woman. generally, yes, praimfaya responds to hydra's question. when a woman goes into heat it means she can have cubs. she lacks the embarrassment others might have at speaking about it if only because the mechanics of how it happens are still largely unknown to her. even so; praimfaya's never been the blushing bride type.

when she is in heat she emits this scent that is attractive to males, all in all it sounds like a massive and exhausting pain in the ass to praimfaya. — what age do we experience our first heat? praimfaya asks her, wondering if she needs to be more concerned than she presently is; though she suspects that she doesn't. not this season, at the very least. and then she asks, because it is this she is truly curious about, you said you can suppress it in other women? how?
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - January 18, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM