Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
of course, praimfaya replies to hydra's inquiry about showing her more of her culture. she thinks that dacio may not fully approve of it but praimfaya trusts hydra and sharing the knowledge of their people is what kept them alive as a people even when things appeared bleak. she may be the commander of nothing right now but she is still a commander. roangeda's fall was a bump in the road; a mark of her journey to learn from so that she can better herself. so that, the next time, it will not happen again.

bloodkru, she begins, salmon pink tongue darting across her lips figuring she would start with the less morbid of the two. blood is wolves that share blood. and kru means clan. your family. not always blood. for instance, the wolves of roangeda were called roankru. roangeda clan. moonspear would be natkru. moon clan. or javkru. spear clan. praimfaya says, giving examples in her explanation. thinking that maybe she wasn't nonkru after all.

wanheda translates to 'the commander of death'. death in trigedasleng is wamplei. commander is heda. combine them together and you get wanheda. she glimpses at hydra then, curious as to how the queen of the spear would take these small lessons. thank you. she speaks to hydra, humbled by the woman's willingness.
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM