Alpine Lake you're following a lead that came from a bird.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Maia seemed pretty comfortable voicing the idea that Fig might get himself drowned by the sprites. He could've been bothered, but he'd been quick to pick up an understanding of her sense of humor, so he simply shot her a smile. He might not be the overly imaginitive jester himself, but he could appreciate those qualities in others.

Fig was content to continue pressing forward, especially since he was starting to see something in the distance that looked like the falls they were looking for, but he slowed at Maia's soft exclamation. He turned to look back at her, canting his head a little and then looking around. An ambush? He looked thoughtfully at their surroundings for a moment before giving a nod. "That's true," he commented nonchalantly, sending a smile her way, "Let me know if you get grabbed. I think I see the falls ahead." Maybe he was a bit of a jester. Just a small one though. He turned back and started forward again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Maia - February 09, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Figment - May 10, 2020, 06:39 AM