Alpine Lake you're following a lead that came from a bird.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Maia, of course, had an answer. Fig's smiled broadened as she replied, though he resisted the urge to shake his head. He looked back towards the waterfall as she spoke, considering. He still didn't believe in sprites or mythical creatures of any kind, but he liked that she found a way to make excuses for them as though they were real. It made them that much more life like, though again--he knew they weren't.

"I'll have to remember that," he commented before taking a few steps forward, coming closer to the edge of the water. He angled himself to get a better view of the falls, wanted to see as much as he could. But he held back, not wanting to get so close he risked slipping and falling in. And maybe, a weeeeeeeee teensy bit of a maybe, not wanting to get nabbed by a nymph.

you wanna fade/close up here? I need to clear out some threads and make wolfing more manageable again while work eats me alive ;_;
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Maia - February 09, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: you're following a lead that came from a bird. - by Figment - June 02, 2020, 06:54 PM