Sleepy Fox Hollow how can i convince you that it's me i don't like
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
For the scariest of seconds, Stag thought Nyx was going to take his find and run. His mouth parted, and he was about to whisper a hoarse NO!! when he realized, she was just trying to get him to play.

The guarded veil behind his eyes lifted, and a delighted focus came to life as Stag answered with a clownish playbow of his own. The tines were sharp, but Stag had been playing with it for some time. With a clumsy lunge he tried to grip one of the outer edges, ready to step back in case she swung the Very Pointy at his eyes.

They wrestled for a time over the prized object, Nyx gentle and Stag fierce but outmatched. Once he tired, she reliquinshed the toy -- and Stag hastily stowed it away at his den, a new prize to add to his small collection.

i'm gonna fade this out, cleaning up my threads that are older than a few months <3 just DM me if you'd like to continue and i can pull from archives!
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
how can i convince you that it's me i don't like - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: how can i convince you that it's me i don't like - by Stag - February 03, 2020, 06:49 PM