Jade Fern Grove That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
There was a reason that Arbiter was her given name. She would always judge, and often her judgments were not too far off base. But here was Corvus' response, and it pleased her -- she had been wary, keeping cards close to her chest so that he would have to make the choice. And he had. It wasn't quite like an "I told you so" but it was near enough that it did quite please her. She was right, was she not? It was always pleasant to be proven right in some way.

She smiled slightly, That is one of the things I aim to offer. Security, stability, and the opportunity to better oneself. He would have a chance. Perhaps not as open and warmly welcomed as it would have been either of the past two times, but it was a chance for him to prove himself. I go by Arbiter now. She reached down and nudged the rabbit she'd dropped at her feet towards him, Come, we'll go back to Legion, get you settled in. There would likely be more time to talk later, once he had a good meal and some sleep without wondering whether anything would come chomp him in the night. She lead the way.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: That's why you're you, and the same goes for me as well - by Arbiter - February 02, 2020, 06:42 PM