Whitefish River Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello."
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae was more focused on the beauty around her, than that within - perhaps this was because she had grown up believing she was lesser than those around her. She was the smallest and 'weakest' of her entire bloodline - if she didn't know better, she would believe she was the runt of her generation. Every day spent in the Wilderness gave her more confidence, but the amounts were few and far between and she was unsure still of her abilities. In a few weeks time, these thoughts would change and morph into what she'd call her destiny, but her time was still not ripe for her realizations.

The fae shook her head, and Loinnir copied the simple movement. The answer to the question of the seafaring lady would still, for a while, stay the same. Neither - or perhaps both. We aren't stationed anywhere in particular at the moment, though we are traveling East. She answered more thoroughly. I'm Lumiya - this here is Loinnir. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello." - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 01:56 PM