Blacktail Deer Plateau blue and brown jansport, tired of public transport
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Cupid, he replied hastily. The second answer did not come as easily as the first. His whole body began to heat up, adding onto the discomfort that was already there. He felt embarrassed and guilty and disgusting. He wondered if it was even worth it to say anything. But the cost of not telling him of something like this was too great. He waited for the kid to leave before speaking again. Slowly, quietly, he said, I'm uh. I'm having a kid. Disgust pierces through him and he is unable to speak until the girl returns with her mother.

Cupid turned to the trio. His stomach did flips as he scanned over each of their gazes. I-I'm- He took a deep breath to steady the stammering. My stomach's been hurting for awhile and I haven't been able to eat in days.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 29, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Clementine - January 31, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:01 AM