Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
One ear turned as Pheiros approached at rather the same time. She briefly took her gaze off the stranger to acknowledge him, but then it was back to the other boy. His submission appeased her -- or at least did so enough that she didn't push the matter, it wasn't like Arbiter was big on being relaxed at the borders. Arbiter thought this may be a good situation for Pheiros to learn as well, but only if the opportunity arose -- but first she needed to know a thing or two...

A legion can be an army. But this one is my pack. Was he from Easthollow? She thought maybe she could smell the familiar mix of scents that made that pack but she wasn't entirely sure. She wasn't exactly walking up close and sticking her nose in his fur, and they were much farther away now. There was, however, one very clear assumption she could make, You are far from wherever you're from. He hadn't really answered her earlier question, but Arbiter understood at least some of the naivety  -- or innocence, something along those terms -- of the younger wolves now. Instead she would see if his response to that told her anything.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Arbiter - February 13, 2020, 11:47 PM