Stone Circle snowdrops keep falling on my head
201 Posts
Ooc —
Groggily Leta turned to look at her mother; she moved so slowly that the snow had yet to budge. Her lips curled upward in a rosy little smile as the mocha girl leaned in to Valette with a quiet little: hmmm? before comprehending what her mother had said. Fortunately for her, Valette took care of her situation. Leta bashfully swiped at the top of her head with her foreleg, a little sluggish thanks to her just waking though it got the job done. 

Her tail waved as she grinned sheepishly. Oops, came her faint voice, rising some after she yawned and was more awake and aware. I just napped a little bit. I tried to hunt but didn't do as well as you, she admitted openly. Her goal was to become as good as her mother and she hoped the day would come. They're super fast! Leta observed aloud. Totally different taking those guys down than it was a bison... which was no easier, honestly. Would it ever become easy?
Messages In This Thread
snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - February 18, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: snowdrops keep falling on my head - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 07:03 AM