Emberwood What Do We Do Now?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Yes, once he returns from his task I will make sure he never leaves my sight! Ibis proclaims, nodding emphatically while a serious expression overtakes her features. It does not last. She is too happy to have company after so many days of confusion and solitude. She begins to fondly groom at Reiko's fur, fixing the mess she has made, but she does not extricate herself from the tight press against the other woman (as if, by not being physically connected, Reiko might just evaporate before her eyes).

She is silent as she works, straightening some fur, tugging a knot out of the fine hairs with her teeth; something idle. Then when she is content to pause in her affection she takes a breath, thinks, and murmurs: We could find my father. Last I saw, his pack was relocating somewhere near. Or we could go west and see if Ira's people are welcoming? The warrior woman from Easthollow popped in to Ibis' mind suddenly, recalling the name of the kingdom of Kaistleoki. Gather whoever we can find, make our way to the valley in the west? It might be our best option.

A part of her did not want to return to Terance or Treason, unwilling to backpedal and ask her parents for help, so Kaistleoki felt like the only course of action to Ibis. Going back to the Hollow wolves — explaining that her little family had collapsed upon itself, inviting ridicule and judgement from her harsh stepmother — was a last resort Ibis would not accept.
Messages In This Thread
What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:55 PM