Emberwood What Do We Do Now?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Her tail was buzzing behind her; it was a wonder she didn't take off in to the air butt-first. The shift in Reiko's demeanour was swift and powerful, like a tidal wave sweeping in to shore, and Ibis could not help but be swept up in it. It was so rare to see her friend happy, and Ibis was pleased to have returned some light to her spirit.

Yes, they -- they live just on the other side of the mountains. I found them there when my brother and I were travelling! And hopefully they remained by the river, she thought. It would be easy enough to locate them once the mountains were out of the way. The last time Ibis had tried to hike in the mountains, they had almost crumbled around her - so the thought of approaching them in the near future dampened her own spirits somewhat. The quaking earth had calmed since the autumn so there was nothing to fear.

I will find Kukulkan. How about you scout around, see if you can find anyone else? We can meet back here in a day or so? Ibis did not want to leave Reiko's side so quickly, but now she had a plan in mind and it was more than either woman had started the day with - giving Ibis more energy and purpose than she'd experienced in the past few weeks. If they began corralling people immediately then maybe they could make it by the time spring rolled around.
Messages In This Thread
What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 24, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: What Do We Do Now? - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:55 PM