Wheeling Gull Isle interest I find in you inside my dream
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā's eyes gradually narrowed more and more as Ruò quickly spoke out against her. In ways, she could understand why Ruò was hurt. She had helped found the place too, had hunted with Huā and dug caches. But... how could the mermaid explain her feelings? Things were different now. They just were. Ever since the incident, the world was changed for her- the people she had known before had become strangers to her. It wasn't out of the coldness of her heart- but she was a new soul. Huāzhen was not the girl she once was, and each person she loved was now approached with more caution than before. If one cousin could betray her so harshly, she did not doubt that another may, too. And so the words that fell on her ears were ones that brewed up distrust in her heart. 

She glances towards Leilei, wondering if the stormy girl has anything to add. But she doesn't- which is a plus on her part. The only sort of government Huā knew was the sort exercised back home- the emperor's word was law, and those who crossed them put their stability and class at risk. Ruò, She begins, casting cool blue eyes to the dusty siren, I understand why you feel this way. I recognize the work you put, the hunt you do, the mark. A sigh then, But... ever since the, um, the thing, with Zhiji- -wholly unaware that Ruò still had no idea what had happened, Ever since then, I see world different. I have to- I have to be more careful. Cannot just give people high rank for regular thing, I have to... look at what special thing you bring to pack. Everyone hunt, everyone mark... you still unique, and important, but I need see it. I already see Orochi unique in the way he fight so furious, so... you show me what thing you can do that like nobody else, I give you high rank. What you think?
Messages In This Thread
interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - February 27, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - February 28, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Orochi - March 01, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 09, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - March 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - April 05, 2020, 08:12 PM