Stavanger Bay on my face
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Abaddon . dated for march 7th. huā is in heat :P 

She was revivering from the sickness, it seemed. The day before had been rough- nauseous and stumbling and not at all herself. After a night of rest on some little spot between the pasture and the beach, she had awoken feeling better. Balance had returned, and with it, her energy.

And the intense feelings that had come about this week. Still she was not entirely sure what heat meant, all she knew was that this was the time for men. She was drawn to them and yet disgusted by them. The past few days each man she came across looked like a delicious meal, and simultaneously, like evil perverts from the southern beaches. And yet some fantasies would play in her mind, and one had been fulfilled, and still she was hungry for more. Beware men, Hydra had said- and in the past it would've been so easy. She could've spent the rest of her life going without seeing a man, content to live out her days with her sisters and Nuka and Andromaque and Lumi and whichever other beautiful fae would join her.

But not today. So she walked with a restless energy in her muscles, tail waving this way and that as she strode down her beach, making the way back towards the island bridge. All the while her eyes surveyed the land, both wanting to be left alone and wanting some interesting interaction.
Messages In This Thread
on my face - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: on my face - by Abaddon - March 04, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: on my face - by Huā - March 07, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: on my face - by Abaddon - March 07, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: on my face - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: on my face - by Abaddon - March 10, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: on my face - by Huā - March 12, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: on my face - by Abaddon - March 12, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: on my face - by Huā - March 20, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: on my face - by Abaddon - March 29, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: on my face - by Huā - March 31, 2020, 10:13 AM