Porcupine Ridge Here, There And Everywhere
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She probably wasn't making any sense. But she didn't feel like clarifying either, being too drained from the hike and each loss that piled up. It was harder now that Ibis was awake; she often thought about how easy it would have been to linger in the Emberwood, to waste away there regardless of what the little family wanted. Maybe if she had just let go, she would not be in the pain she was in now. That was a selfish thought and she knew it was wrong of her to put anyone through the same loss that she suffered. So many people came in to her life only to leave without a word, and it burned her each time.

My mind always reminds me on a daily basis about how much life can really fucking suck, The dark woman snapped, her voice twinged with annoyance which Ibis took personally. Or maybe it was the use of cussing that she disliked; it was not often that anyone used such language around her, and her ears flicked back in surprise upon hearing it. She inhaled sharply but took a moment to pause and relax herself, compose herself, before answering: Sometimes its nice. It never lasts, which I've come to understand.

She wondered to herself: how long would this last? How long before this group splintered apart and she was left all alone, yet again?
Messages In This Thread
Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 23, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:43 PM