Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
His brother left and eventually returned with greenery in tow, leaving Antares much as he had been with or without. He had taken a seat of his own, neatly enough, with a quirk to his brow, a curious, vaguely interested sort of expression--Quell soon made short work of the greenery, and went on to answer. The Ostrega did make particular note of any involvement of mountain, of course, yet to meet other mountain-dwelling wolves for himself. The strange words continued with a title to know it by: Sagtannet.

Ears up, Antares tilted his head, eyes sharp over the rest of her peculiar phrasing that made him think. Moonboys was not something he had heard before either--was this what outsiders knew Moonspear wolves as? At least, maybe their male sorts? Questions for his dad or uncles, probably, but he figured he might've heard it mentioned already somewhere if so.

Neither had his relationship status been questioned before, since he didn't yet get out that much, and gene pool was an implication he was a touch blindsided by. He was working on that, however, trying not to look too visibly confused by any of this. Hm? Yeah, he decided to answer, simply enough when there was no other explanation: he had no mate, and last he checked (this morning?), neither did Atlas. Moonboys is new to me, he glanced to his brother to see if he felt the same then. So was a lot of what she said, and he had to keep up. So what are you doing over here? Besides scouting for better gene pools.. he eyed her, curving a smirk with it. Was it really only the search for a handsome gene pool for her mountain range, perhaps? He wanted to doubt this... However, smelling the herb that still lingered on delivery-boy Atlas and patient Quell, he wondered: How's your head? Whatever the case was, the duo of dark Moonboys would linger in her company a while longer before seeing her off (in a hopefully improved state). Everyone could then return to their respective mountains.
Messages In This Thread