Moonspear they treat me like a machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
like i ever could, though she means it to be lighthearted, teasing even; the thickness of her voice, the sincerity and swell of emotions does not go unheard, even by her. praimfaya's ears flutter back, almost bashful at the preen of dacio's teeth against her cheek. she rarely lets anyone close, let alone close enough to kill her — it would be easy to move from cheek to throat, she thinks. i missed you. for some reason that praimfaya can't pinpoint at that precise moment, those words send her heart rate climbing until she fears he, close as he is, could hear it.

i missed you too. she admits after a moment. and it was true. adventuring beyond the borders on her own was one thing but the two-three week trip she'd taken to crogeda? had been the first time she's been on her own; and in a way it'd been lonely in a way that she'd never known loneliness before. going to the kongeda that might've very well been her death had been good to put things into prospective for the commander.

as dacio speaks, explaining what has changed, praimfaya feels a small smile tugging at the edges of her lips as she, too, studies the landscape yawning before them; attentive to him and his words all the same. forgiveness isn't always easy, praimfaya begins. and not everyone deserves that mercy. there were some things, even praimfaya believes, that could not be forgiven. it's a hard line to walk sometimes, playing judge, jury and executioner.

i'm proud of you dacio, she says aloud, leaning forward to press her nose to his cheek, should he allow it. and glad to know that the student can teach the teacher. she adds teasingly with a soft laugh.
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 10:52 AM