Noctisardor Bypass It seems to me
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
She curled her way across familiar ground to the southern border, time to reinforce it again against the weathers of time and other such boring and ordinary things. Monotony and routine was perhaps the only thing even close to therapy that Arbiter would ever allow herself, as it at least dulled the feelings she felt about the way things had turned. Spring was supposed to be better, but it wasn't over yet -- thankfully.

The routine also helped her to ignore the weather -- snow yet again making the visible world shrink around her as she moved. There were a few things she had in mind to do, the first of which was to make entirely clear this was her claim, to assure herself that her son and other packmates were keeping up their end of the bargain as she saw it. She was reasonably pleased aside from one other scarce individual, but of that she was in the long term unsurprised. Arbiter came up to one of the more visible game trails that lead into the bypass, searching for the scent of any who dared trespass. None. Good. She scratched up the snow there then moved to one of the nearby trees to leave her scent there as well. Routine, repetition. But would the day metaphorically brighten at some point?

Hell, she'd even take a couple of power hungry goons swinging by at this point thinking she'd be an easy mark. Might make things more lively in the short term.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
It seems to me - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 01, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 01, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 04, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 04, 2020, 11:28 PM