Noctisardor Bypass It seems to me
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
He froze. A bad instinct if he was going to flee, it allowed Arbiter to close distance. Perhaps this was more the kind of release she needed, bounding forward with vengeance and purpose -- whether it be snarl or smile it was twisted and angry. Trip, fall, he collapsed upon himself like some sort of confused turtle and Arbiter's momentum carried her up on top of him where she stopped. What? She wouldn't get to gut him today?

She loomed over him, one paw on the far side of the comparatively small canine, and stared down at him, chin tucked enough so that her throat was a less easy target. Arbiter's words were sharp, but probably higher survivability from those than her teeth, What, suddenly you don't actually have a death wish? Her ears remained aggressively forward, daring him to do more, give her a reason to take out her pent up anger and frustration at him. And she'd be totally in the clear no matter what she did to him.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
It seems to me - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 01, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 01, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 04, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 04, 2020, 11:28 PM