Altar of Twilight but god, all I ever do is feel
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
aware of hydra's decree — that wolves of moonspear were not to step toe out of territory without company — praimfaya, still partially on her victory high, while acknowledging the logic behind it — assumes that so long as she does not stray too far from moonspear's borders; should be fine. it was upon her patrol of said borders, as night stole across the sky and the sugarsweet beams of moonlight touch upon the rock wall of the altar; the vale is cast in an ethereal glow. naturally, praimfaya finds it aesthetically pleasing.

wanting to be amidst the moon glow, she ventures into the vale; cautious. though chilly, the night is clear and quiet; still almost. praimfaya's frostbound gaze is keen, one ear towards the spear's borders at her back, while the other pivots; listening for any footfalls besides her own.
Messages In This Thread
but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 15, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 18, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:13 AM