Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
evening, the stranger greets her.

while he, himself, is an unknown to the commander, his scent is not. she recognizes it as nightwalker from the several times she's run into them and theirs in the past ...though this is the first since the downfall of roangeda that she has crossed paths with one of theirs. she thought they had dissolved away as roangeda has; a memory. she is neutral about how she feels on being wrong. unlike with moonspear, she'd never gotten around to solidifying any kind of alliance with them prior to roangeda's fall.

for a moment, praimfaya considers stating what she knows to be obvious for the both of them: that he is a nightwalker; but doesn't. evening. she offers in return. how's the fishing? she inquires in a 'how are the fish biting' way, inclining her muzzle towards the lake after her frostbound gaze swept over his small bounty.
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 03:06 PM