Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
unable to help herself as the mental image of a fish consigning to it's own death by jumping upon the shore; praimfaya laughs. its both amusing and a bit hard to imagine ...but she hasn't paid much attention to aquatic life enough to know that salmon had a knack for jumping. that almost sounds like cheating, praimfaya muses, a teasing lilt to her tone. any prey she's ever caught had either put up a fight or had given her a valiant chase. but i suppose easy food is easy food. she murmurs with a rise and fall of her shoulders in a shrug. for a moment, her gaze moves to skim the surface of the lake before it flickers back to him.

the nightwalker introduces himself as valour and offers her a slight bow of his head. an appreciated gesture to the wanheda. praimfaya. she offers her own name in return, sans the titles. in this moment they would feel superficial. is it the fish that brings you this far north-west, or something else? she inquires, subtly letting on that she's well aware of what pack he's from. her curiosity is not malicious but just because roangeda has fallen does not mean she isn't interested in the politics of the wilderness ...even if they do not precisely pertain to her as hydra's subordinate.

she might be a subordinate of the spear but she is still wanheda to her people and commander of the kongeda besides.
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 03:37 AM