Moonspear i can hold the weight of worlds
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
for @Hydra. tags for reference! <3

praimfaya, between her patrols, keeps a keen eye on @Dacio's recovery — unable to tell if his recovery is going well or is stilted due to her utter lack of medicinal knowledge. she worries over him but tries not to fuss too much. he is draconian, after all, and she tells herself that he will heal. that she is acting more like a mother hen than a commander. so, feel the itch to wander the neutral territories around the spear but also remembering the chiding she recently received, remains within the spear instead.

without roangeda, or her kongeda to focus upon she is left feeling like an arrow with no path, no target. she is not a woman who handles idle well. patrols keep her busy, but the borders have been quiet. no sign of suspicious activity. even now, as the late-afternoon sun settles into a bright glow cutting around the spear, there is nothing amiss upon the borders that she can detect.

still, she remains vigilant; frostbound gaze keen and alert as it sweeps over the grassy hills that lead into firefly glen.
Messages In This Thread
i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 27, 2020, 10:12 AM