Noctisardor Bypass To the meaning of life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
So perhaps giving him a job really would help -- he seemed to be calming down with the offer. Then Jomyo would be the wolf you should talk to. Kaertok has also been scouting for us, but he has been going much farther away. And to her seemed less approachable for someone like Ashlar. Maybe she'd be wrong. But at least right now. But in the end, the choice is yours.

Hopefully he'd settle in and find his place. Arbiter wasn't one to think that it was somehow an awful thing to be freed of their parents' bonds (except maybe in the context of she wasn't sure her own children were ready for that), We are not a huge pack, but there are enough. I believe you met my children long ago, two of them are still here. You may remember Pheiros, he's still here too -- I know he wanted to learn to heal, but I haven't had luck finding him a tutor. There are others around who you wouldn't know, but they all should be willing to help you however they can. And you can find me whenever you need me. She'd help him however she could -- to a certain point he still seemed to act like a slightly younger wolf to her in comparison to his actual age, which probably was the reason for that.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - March 20, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - March 20, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - March 21, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - April 17, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - April 17, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - May 01, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - May 08, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - May 14, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - May 31, 2020, 06:17 PM