Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Bronco's response was quiet and short. Fig could see the sorrow that shrouded the other boy, but he got the sense that further talk of the subject wasn't going to be helpful. Unsurprisingly, the Blackthorn didn't pursue the topic further and Fig resolved not to push it. Distraction would be better. Distraction and forward motion.

Unfortunately, the topic they switched to was one that had the potential to make Fig squirm a bit. His father had told them he might want to find a new mate and that there could be new siblings in their future and I assume at some point, he'd given them the heads up about how he'd turned that potential situation into a reality with Niamh. Still, to Figment it had happened quite suddenly, too suddenly for him to have really found his bearings about the whole thing. 

"Uh, yeah, that's what I heard," Fig answered, pressing his lips together and nodding his head vaguely. He didn't know how well Bronco would take the latter part of his answer--whether he'd sympathize or be offended. But, Fig went with his gut again and added, "Gonna be kinda weird." After all, even having Meerkat in his life now was ...kinda weird.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by Figment - March 28, 2020, 04:33 PM